1. We will carry out our plans with groups of maximum 6 people, if we have a reservation that exceeds this limit, the groups will be divided and each one will have a guide available for the tour.
2. Bring a Kit of Personal Protection Elements PPE (mask, antibacterial gel, alcohol spray, goggles or mask, disposable tissues, bag for personal waste disposal).
3. The social distancing between cyclists and / or hikers must be at least 2 meters from one to the other during periods of physical activity, orientation and rest.
4. The final destination of the elements used during physical activity, which are single-use or disposable (face masks or disposable towels) must be disposed of until the return home along with the rest of the waste produced.
5. During breaks, food consumption, hydration and in places of interest, staff must stay at a minimum distance of 2 meters from others and comply with hand hygiene protocols before and after feeding
6.The Colombia Bike Touring tourism agency reserves the right of admission for people with symptoms associated with COVID-19.